Thursday 28 January 2010

Freaky!


Hello,

I just logged onto Facebook and my friend had sent me a link to a website. Firstly I thought it was a bit odd.. THEN, I clicked around on a few things and it said 'age yourself', so I thought.. why not!
Heres the site: http://cathysbook.com/ Have fun making your own!

The picture above is the one I used....
This one is 'Baby' - very 'Chucky!'




This one is called 'Old'.. and I'm wondering if thats what I will look like.. hmmm...


and the final one.. is 'Manga'...


...Obviously they are just a mix of image layering and stuff but I think they look really feaky! I wonder what they would look like on another picture or for someone else.

Hope you like.. Let me know which is your favourite! :D

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Kathy that is seriously freaky! aghh, LoveYouX

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yay, you commented! and, I know! :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete