Wednesday 27 January 2010

Let me introduce myself...

Kathy Gale
Female
Student
Likes: SHOPPING, cakes, cats, arty things, music, traveling, and fun! Pretty typical really!


So I wanted to write a blog.

Where do I start? After thinking breifly about the idea I quickly learn't that although I love to talk all day long, I don't 'love' anything enough to actually write about! It did disapoint me slightly, only to enhance the fact I'm not sure where to go with my life.. Here's the story:

I am a student studying Retail and Business and am frantically trying to complete work whist keeping my fingers crossed that I get my place at the desired Uni and the grades to go with.

My Best Friend is in Australia having a fab time, and will no doubt be much inspiration for these weird and wonderful things I hope to blog about.

I have a cat called Mo.

I have a lovely boyfriend who makes websites and is a bit of a geek.

I guess I will come back and blog about a few things that I like, and then keep you up to date with other random things I find and like, or have forgotten to mention.

:D Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment