Sunday 31 January 2010

How I See The Sea

Some pictures I uploaded onto deviantart.com aaaggggeesss ago (not been on there in a while). Various shots of Saunton / Croyde. :) I like them. They remind me of college - year 1.


I really like the shadow detail in the foreground of this picture,and how the pool has a satin reflection of the blue sky.


I like how this one looks silver.

This one I like the mix of colours and the reflections. I'm a fan of glossy reflections!




Pictures I painted, same inspiration- sea.



4 comments:

  1. these pictures are gorgeous! and I love your paintings! I didn't know you were arty miss kathy! they're lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yay! Thankyou! I don't have so much time for it now, but I love being creative! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two I really wonderful! Love them!

    :D

    ReplyDelete